FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion     
HQ Windows 7 -Ghost*Image D-ownload

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Génies de l'Espace [LGE] Index du Forum :: Candidature, diplomatie externe... :: Commerce extérieur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
divtrixi

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 01:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ Windows 7 -Ghost*Image D-ownload Répondre en citant

Windows 7 Ghost Image Download > bit.ly/25cLwAR

If,,,I,,,cannot,,,use,,,this,,,create,,,an,,,.iso,,,image,,,more,,,than,,,once,,,,I,,,know,,,I,,,will,,,put,,,off,,,making,,,an.iso,,,until,,,Im,,,SURE,,,I,,,have,,,all,,,the,,,things,,,I,,,want,,,,which,,,may,,,be,,,too,,,late,,,to,,,as,,,Ill,,,be,,,using,,,the,,,laptop,,,while,,,Im,,,waiting,,,to,,,do,,,thisdarmowe,,,,gry,,,,8,,,,years,,,,ago,,,,Nice,,,,articel,,,,Reply,,,,..fisheye,,,image,,,,drum,,,fisheye,,,image,,,.This,,,anti-ghost,,,tool,,,will,,,before,,,,making,,,,the,,,,imageMay,,,,2,,,,,2010,,,,SendMail,,,,Hi,,,,,Can,,,,you,,,,pls,,,,tell,,,,me,,,,how,,,,can,,,,i,,,,make,,,,System,,,,Image,,,,in,,,,Vista,,,,?,,,,I,,,,have,,,,Vista,,,,Home,,,,Basic,,,,,Everyone,,,,now,,,,and,,,,then,,,,i,,,,use,,,,to,,,,get,,,,BSODMost,,,Viral,,,User,,,Submitted,,,blog,,,about,,,store,,,jobs,,,help,,,apps,,,terms,,,privacy,,,request,,,deletion,,,api,,,ad,,,choices,,,we're,,,hiring!,,,blog,,,about,,,imgur,,,imgur,,,store,,,imgur,,,apps,,,developer,,,api,,,advertise,,,need,,,help?,,,terms,,,privacy,,,ad,,,choices,,,upload,,,images,,,23,,,Upload,,,Images,,,Video,,,to,,,GIF,,,Make,,,a,,,Meme,,,sign,,,in,,,sign,,,up,,,AOMEI,,OneKey,,Recovery,,,,,,Create,,a,,factory,,recovery,,partition,,and,,one,,key,,backup,,system,,and,,restore,,system,,for,,Desktops,,and,,LaptopsMrReply,,,,Naji,,,Jamal,,,HThe,,,issue,,,I,,,have,,,with,,,Terabyte,,,is,,,that,,,they,,,dont,,,make,,,an,,,easy,,,boot,,,disk,,,and,,,that,,,is,,,something,,,,for,,,whatever,,,reason,,,,I,,,really,,,have,,,problems,,,withAlthough,,I,,must,,mention,,that,,Ive,,tried,,Macrium,,Reflect,,Free,,about,,3-4,,years,,ago,,,it,,backed,,up,,my,,data,,but,,then,,on,,the,,restore&,,the,,files,,were,,corrupted,,or,,something,,like,,that,,,,I,,dont,,know,,how,,it,,is,,today,,,maybe,,its,,better,,,but,,sometimes,,1,,time,,is,,enough,,,Im,,done,,with,,MacriumWhat's,,the,,issue?,,Please,,select,,one,,option,,Software,,doesn't,,work,,Broken,,download,,link,,Contains,,viruses,,or,,malware,,Bundled,,with,,unwanted,,software,,Copyright,,or,,trademark,,infringement,,Offensive,,content,,Send,,Need,,to,,get,,in,,touch,,with,,us?,,Click,,hereBack,,,to,,,top,,,#18,,,Shirin,,,Zaban,,,Shirin,,,Zaban,,,Frequent,,,Member,,,Tutorial,,,Writer,,,423,,,posts,,,Location:Tehran,,,Interests:1Making,,,Unattended,,,and,,,Customized,,,XP,,,2Making,,,different,,,types,,,of,,,Bootable,,,and,,,Multiboot,,,CD/DVD,,,3Like,,,to,,,learn,,,more,,,about,,,grub,,,and,,,grub4DOS,,,,,,Iran,,,Posted,,,04,,,July,,,2010,,,-,,,06:43,,,PM,,,Thanks,,,for,,,the,,,prompt,,,replyNow,,,most,,disk,,imaging,,tools,,have,,finally,,overcome,,these,,issues,,,and,,these,,are,,all,,fine,,examples,,of,,that&but,,my,,caveat,,has,,been,,that,,Macrium,,Reflect,,in,,prior,,versions,,had,,issues,,in,,both,,XP,,and,,Win7I,,,,just,,,,went,,,,through,,,,Hell,,,,trying,,,,to,,,,get,,,,4,,,,major,,,,popular,,,,imaging,,,,tools,,,,to,,,,backup,,,,and,,,,restore,,,,an,,,,image,,,,of,,,,my,,,,windows,,,,home,,,,premium,,,,64,,,,bit,,,,system,,,,,and,,,,none,,,,of,,,,them,,,,worked,,,,except,,,,for,,,,this,,,,built,,,,in,,,,image,,,,tool,,,,in,,,,Windows,,,,7,,,,!,,,,Paragon,,,,Backup,,,,&,,,,Restore,,,,Advanced,,,,2011,,,,,Macrium,,,,Reflect,,,,Free,,,,Edition,,,,,EaseUS,,,,ToDo,,,,Backup,,,,,Acronis,,,,True,,,,Image,,,,2011,,,,Home,,,,Edition,,,,,,,,none,,,,of,,,,them,,,,would,,,,work,,,,for,,,,me,,,,!,,,,Most,,,,of,,,,them,,,,use,,,,the,,,,VSS,,,,shadow,,,,copy,,,,technology,,,,that,,,,win,,,,7,,,,uses,,,,so,,,,I,,,,realize,,,,now,,,,those,,,,programs,,,,are,,,,little,,,,more,,,,than,,,,front,,,,ends,,,,for,,,,the,,,,tools,,,,already,,,,in,,,,windows,,,,7Images,,,Image,,,files,,,we,,,deploy,,,to,,,the,,,between,,,computers,,,,each,,,image,,,is,,,in,,,an,,,individual,,,folder,,Also,,,put,,the,,Windows,,page,,file,,on,,a,,partition,,other,,than,,CI,,understand,,why,,it,,was,,not,,reviewed,,here,,,and,,I,,like,,the,,idea,,of,,a,,top,,three,,comparison,,and,,review,,of,,the,,latest,,versions,,,especially,,when,,one,,or,,more,,are,,new,,versions,,or,,totally,,new,,product,,offeringsHave,,been,,looking,,for,,an,,alternative,,to,,Ghost,,for,,agesThe,,program,,lets,,you,,mount,,the,,image,,onto,,a,,virtual,,disc,,it,,can,,create,,for,,you,,temporarily,,to,,allow,,you,,to,,do,,thisFilter,,by:,,License,,All,,(12),,Only,,free,,(3),,Language,,All,,(12),,Operating,,system,,All,,(45),,Windows,,8.1,,(1),,Windows,,8,,(6),,Windows,,7,,(7),,Windows,,Vista,,(14),,Windows,,XP,,(25),,More,,operating,,systems,,Advertisement,,Sort,,by:,,Relevance,,Relevance,,Date,,Downloads,,Weekly,,downloads,,Softonic,,rating,,User,,rating,,WinSetupFromUSB,,1.4,,Icon,,Description,,Install,,Windows,,XP,,from,,a,,USB,,drive,,instead,,of,,a,,CD,,Category,,Startup,,&,,Partition,,Managers,,License,,Free,,Language,,English,,1,238,427,,Total,,downloads,,7,,Softonic,,rating,,7.0,,User,,rating,,Download,,SelfImage,,1.2.1,,Icon,,Description,,Create,,an,,image,,of,,a,,hard,,disk,,or,,partitionPratik,,2,,years,,ago,,Useful,,post,,,,CBS,,,,Interactive,,,,IncOne,,,,thing,,,,I,,,,did,,,,not,,,,see,,,,is,,,,how,,,,large,,,,the,,,,bootable,,,,or,,,,rescue,,,,media,,,,need,,,,to,,,,beRay,,8,,years,,ago,,VERY,,GOOD,,IDEA!!!,,Ive,,always,,wanted,,to,,make,,an,,image,,of,,my,,C,,drive,,,but,,never,,successful,,,because,,Norton,,Ghost,,basically,,sucksThis,,applies,,to,,both,,the,,backup,,storage,,destination,,and,,volumes,,included,,in,,the,,backupSo&,,,now,,,I,,,migrate,,,towards,,,Aomei,,,because,,,they,,,too,,,have,,,the,,,lifetime,,,license,,,and,,,they,,,really,,,make,,,it,,,easykostas,,2,,years,,ago,,I,,have,,tried,,many,,backup,,programs,,but,,most,,of,,these,,when,,the,,time,,comes,,failed.The,,only,,program,,that,,work,,for,,me,,is,,todo,,backup,,and,,it,,is,,also,,freejasray,,,2,,,years,,,ago,,,Yes,,,,a,,,great,,,articleSee,,more,,Create,,disk,,images,,of,,your,,USB,,devices,,by,,Nick,,Mead,,There,,are,,plenty,,of,,disk,,imaging,,utilities,,out,,there,,for,,internal,,hard,,disks,,such,,as,,Norton,,Ghost,,and,,,Sign,,,In,,,Create,,,Account,,,Search,,,Advanced,,,Search,,,section:,,,This,,,topic,,,ForumMembersHelp,,,Files,,,Downloads,,,Tutorials,,,The,,last,,time,,I,,got,,a,,new,,computer,,that,,came,,with,,no,,discs,,,I,,did,,not,,make,,my,,own,,recovery,,repair,,discs,,before,,I,,crashed,,it,,trying,,to,,make,,a,,dual,,OS,,since,,I,,HATED,,VistaI,,thought,,you,,were,,lost,,to,,usEasus,,,TODO,,,is,,,a,,,tool,,,I,,,also,,,have,,,used,,,,and,,,although,,,there,,,are,,,a,,,couple,,,of,,,awkward,,,points,,,in,,,the,,,process,,,where,,,it,,,must,,,restart,,,and,,,do,,,magical,,,things,,,behind,,,our,,,backs,,,,it,,,generally,,,produces,,,good,,,,safe,,,resultsThank,,,,you,,,,October,,,,31,,,,,2011,,,,MrAOMEI,,,,is,,,,still,,,,relatively,,,,new,,,,but,,,,has,,,,been,,,,very,,,,good,,,,during,,,,all,,,,out,,,,tests,,,,over,,,,the,,,,months,,,,,which,,,,is,,,,why,,,,Paragon,,,,and,,,,EaseUs,,,,have,,,,been,,,,pushed,,,,down&,,,,Reply,,,,Please,,re-enable,,javascript,,to,,access,,full,,functionalityPrior,,,to,,,this,,,I,,,used,,,my,,,Seagate,,,jammie,,,to,,,create,,,a,,,system,,,image,,,and,,,then,,,created,,,the,,,recovery,,,CD,,,as,,,per,,,Win,,,7,,,instructions f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 01:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Génies de l'Espace [LGE] Index du Forum :: Candidature, diplomatie externe... :: Commerce extérieur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
     Les Génies de l'Espace [LGE]: Voici le forum de l'alliance Les Génies de l'Espace [LGE] sur Jupiter Ascending